Friday, January 25, 2008

"ChengZhia!!"

watching the emotionless expression of
Mrs Wee after screaming out my name,
i almos leaked my pants

MrsWee: chenjia, ur English ar, good, can get B4 ar :)

CheeZe let out a triumphant roar!
heres a Ditto of the results

CANDIDATE: LIM CHENG ZHIA
(LIN QIANZHENG)
SHUQUN SECONDARY SCHOOL

SUBJECT GRADE

ENGLISH LANGUAGE..............................B4
COMBINED HUMANITIES (SS/HIS).........B4
MATHEMATICS......................................A2
SCIENCE (CHEM/BIO)...........................C6
DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY....................B3
CHINESE...............................................B4
CHINESE (ORAL/AURAL).......................PASS

I am indebted to those who had help mi greatly
in my exam results..
I hail these people as my superior

-all my subject teachers
-JieSheng for helping mi scrape through my science
-Xuanle for the artistic drawings in DNT :D
-n my F***ing Bro who keep nagging mi =x


THANKYOU! *sobsob :')


No comments: