Sunday, August 10, 2008

WOOT!! RECORD's BROKEN


ahhh, yesh finally some income
for my Mahjong... Broke my 6 losing
streak, all thanks to Jiesheng who
lost $25.. Shall make a winning spree
in the coming holidays :D

All the video scenes for my project is
done, jus need a few editing here n there
Gonna post up the video up nex week..

A weird dream las night..
here its goes...
I was driving past a bus-stop,
saw Shifu n the butch from MuayThai, SMOKING
i went to greet him n he seems sullen.

He said he murdered someone las night.

(Suddenly, a flashback~)

A fat dude was taunting n pushing
Shifu at a coffeeshop.
Shifu went berserk n started raining
punches n kicks on that guy.
Tt guys had his las breath after eating
one of Shifu's trademark finisher, "The Death Elbow"

hmmm, weird dream isnt it?


- my master, the murderer -

for more info on pple i dreamt of,
go view the "My Midnight Adventurers"
column n the left..


heres a video of a zombie attack
at IMM's warehouse level.. Enjoy~




HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

SINGAPORE!!!

No comments: