Friday, March 06, 2009

妈妈说

Mum said that we probably
need to 搬家 back to our
previous hse, which is at
Jurong West St 91 there.

At first, i was unwilling to go
back there cause i prefered
somewhere around Jurong
East (TohGuan ) or BB and
its far from NP.

But after that i thought, by
then i could already have my
driving license so going sch
would not be a big problem.

And most of my primary friends
lived just blocks beside mine, so
i could like shout across to ask them,
" Siao eh, want supper bo?! ".
that could be nice.

Next good thing could be living
near to Mr Ko Jing Kang.
So everytime after we play MJ,
me and JK could share cab back
home. LOL

Aiya, if things go smoothly,
probably these things could happen.

Btw, I'll be out of Singapore tml
morning til Sunday night i think.
Going Back BATAM !!

As promised, i'll bring back those
glamorous house photos my
relatives there are staying.

Need to go back NP helpdesk
to reformat my laptop.
Couldn't open movie files
and its getting very lag.

Wa, i miss you la,
MUAY THAI


JK, the very rich



No comments: