Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HIS HUNDRED DAYS

Skipped PCN and STM's lesson
at English High School today
to visit an old friend at
Bright Hill.

Share wit u guys the last 2
msg he had left for us (scube).

" Erm erm. Gratz scube uniting our
buddies with so much joy as a group.
We would never have tat much fun
as individuals n i glad 2 be a part of
this group. May we continue this til
we drop or even bring this group 2
our next generation. We shared joys,
woes and care for ech other. Long
live scube...:-) skip erm erm btw.
Lol too mushy? "

" I will drink a cup of water n
my meds 2 toast scube 2nite "

Didnt knew those would be
his last words. :\

You'll always be rmbed
:]


Since the China trip, my blog
views kept dropping sia. Then
my chatbox like can throw
away le. ZzZ.
Happy i still got some of my
loyal blog readers. Love ya~ :D




Here's a toast to you SC :)

No comments: