Monday, January 31, 2011

STRESS

Total hell for these 2 weeks for mi.
So many major projects and presentations
to complete.
Done with band recording, WISP & MindQuest's
presentations.
Left with mixing and making the music video
and Final Year Exams.

CNY coming, nvr bought any new clothes,
no time and mood actually. Going back
to Batam on Wed right after a test.
The only thing im anticipating for is the MJ
session there :B

Btw, i wanna tell u tt something awful happened
to me a week or 2 ago.
I woke up tt morning, my piercing hurts like fuck
and i suspect my stopper had dropped off
and yea, it wasn't there but instead, there was
a semen-like-liquid discharge at the back of
my ear.
I went to the toilet to check on it. The stopper
was indeed missing but i could feel something
protruding out of my ear. It was fucking
disturbing and then i tried to squeeze it out.
Bearing all the pain, I pushed out the swell and
there it was, a bloody stopper. Blood all over.
fyi, my stopper is a huge cylinder shaped metal.
It went inside my piercing entirely when i was
aslp.
And now, the back of my left ear has a hole as big
as an asshole. Great.

I dunno why i've always have a thought
that i would either die from a stroke or cancer.
fml




No comments: